Peridot Group Ltd is 100% actively committed to training, developing, empowering and employing Bermudian’s young and mature alike to reach their full potential. We want to hear from you!
Peridot Group Ltd is seeking to employ and train 3 Trainee eCommerce Business Development Executives. This will involve a fully intensive 3-month training course along with Industry certified qualifications and full time employment would be provided at the end the course for the successful candidates.
N.B These roles are open to Bermudians and Spouses of Bermudians only.
Job Title: Trainee eCommerce Business Development Manager
Reports To: General Manager
Trainee eCommerce Business Development Manager Job Duties:
Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- In conjunction with the area/sales manager, develop, implement and manage E-Commerce sales channels and strategies for Peridot Group Ltd clients.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an online pricing strategy to achieve online sales targets in conjunction with the Peridot Group Ltd clients, organization and the pricing department. Liaise with all internal/ external stakeholders regularly to ensure all online campaign/channel activity initiatives
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Educate and clients on the full features and range of functionality of Magento eCommerce platform, Peridot Groups Ltd chosen eCommerce and mCommerce platform.
- Educate clients on the full range of sales and revenue generation from their eCommerce and mCommerce platforms. Email marketing, Social Media, Online Advertising, SEO, SEM etc.
- Promote and educate clients on the benefits of using the Peridot Group Ltd supplied Authorise.net payment gateway merchant integration.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Appointments are subject to satisfactory references. Also offers of employment are made subject to these conditions.
Hours. A 35 hour week, from Monday to Friday, with 1 hour lunch break.
Salary. Excellent remuneration package including OTE (On Target Earnings) and health care.
Training Course Overview
The in house training course will provide an understanding of the current eCommere environment and how you can boost eCommerce take up in Bermuda. The focus will be on educating Potential clients (Boyles, AS Coopers, Masters, Gorhams etc etc) on the benefits of eCommerce, how configuring their websites to best meet the needs of the savvy Bermudian online shopper. Employing best practice tools and techniques for ensuring optimal interaction with search engine functions. The trainees will learn how to configure their client’s ecommerce business and educate them on the latest in online stock inventory , social media, email marketing content management systems based in Magento ecommerce. Measuring SEO efforts
- Measuring Results
- Keyphrase rank tracking
- SEO software
- Measurement via analytics
- Train Merchants who want to increase interaction and customer loyalty through a more engaging user experience.
- Merchants who've outgrown their current websites and are looking to change platforms
- Merchants who are new to eCommerce and are looking to jumpstart their learning and avoid common pitfalls
- Training merchants how to leverage eCommerce to enhance their business target audience.
Course Overview cont’d
Trainees will discover how a Magento eCommerce solution can enhance multiple aspects of clients business, not just sales. Trainees will also learn how to optimize a Magento eCommerce site with best practices.
- Overview: The eCommerce Landscape Trends, examples, quotes from industry sources
- Increase Brand Awareness & Traffic Themes, traffic drivers, SEO, and increasing brand awareness
- Generate Revenue Merchandising, navigation, payment options
- Save Money & Improve Efficiency Order management, self-service, data-feeds, and QuickBooks
- Increase Customer Satisfaction & Engagement Loyalty programs, gift cards, reviews — creating brand advocates
- Selecting the right eCommerce Platform for Your clients Business Built-in and advanced capabilities, extendable architecture.
Qualifications on Completion of Training
- ISSM Foundation and Operational Sales Qualification
- Peridot Group Ltd eCommerce Training Certification
- Google SEO & Adwords Qualification